Everyone likes the idea of taking interns – it’s great for ESG / CSR in your local community, they’re an excellent source of new ideas and insight, and can often be a valuable extra pair of hands.
But in reality, this comes at a cost. On-boarding and training, active management time and costly remuneration with no guarantee of output or quality – it all adds up.
The Grad Soc removes these barriers and makes it easy for you to gain all the benefits with a fraction of the costs – increasing efficiency and output for both company and interns.
- 1 intern joins full-time for 2 months
- Remuneration cost (min wage) = £3,200
- Ave. 25% of time spent being trained: Cost of training = 80 hr of intern’s time + 80 hr of staff time
- Ave. 60% of intern’s time utilised = 40% wasted cost
- Unclear on duties you can give to / trust your interns with
- Hours of active management required
- No clear structure
- Lack of flexibility for company and interns
- No guaranteed output or quality of work
The Future of internships
with The Grad Soc
- Fraction of the cost, starting at £1,350
- Remuneration included within our fee and payroll automated by us
- Supports ESG / CSR goals with official accreditation as an Equal Opportunity Provider
- Fully managed by our experienced team
- Scalable up to cohorts of 20 interns
- Clear predetermined outcomes with agreed minimum KPIs + deliverables
- Includes first class CPD accredited training incorporated 4 weeks before starting with your team, and then continuously throughout each internship
- Remote working
- Rolling 2 month contract
You define the time, length, type, budget & output. We’ll do the rest.
5-10 hours / w
bd / sales
Finding your interns
We source and interview our interns from our own members so that we can be sure they’re already ahead of the game.
After interviewing students who match what you’re looking for, we provide each intern with 4 weeks of work readiness and industry specific training before they connect with your team, ensuring all interns meet our high standards.
Working with your interns
You can select a number of different areas for your interns to work in during the 8+ weeks they’re with you, including;
Social Media Marketing, Growth Hacking, Content Creation, Business Development, Sales Research, Analytics, Beta Testing, Customer Service, PR, User Feedback, Branding, Email Marketing, User Acquisition & Retention and Fundraising.
Whichever areas you pick and tasks you assign, we’ll provide the relevant industry level training and high-touch support.